Thursday 14 May 2015

Our trip to the town hall

I can't believe who I saw yesterday, She gave me a tour of the town hall's old court room. It was the mayor! I have met her twice now. Before lunch Riley my friend at school, became the mayor! Ps: Its only fake that he became the mayor, but it was amazing!So later at lunch, everyone had a drink either blackcurrant, orange or apple. We had an apple, an ordinary apple, a chocolate mini roll, a sandwich but a cheese and brown bread one or a ham and white bread one. The last thing of all was a KitKat.I thought it was the best school trip I have ever had! Oh and let me not forget that I was councillor Williamson! Well I was in his space on the bench. I found out that it cost £60,000,000 to have 4 lanes on the Acle straight! I kind of didn't listen to the other questions asked! Sorry! I had a great time at the town hall! At the beginning when we came in, me and my friend Emily saw a gold sword on the outside and a coat on the inside of the sword! Me and Emily thought it is the Kings sword! It was amazing! I had a great time!   

          From

          Eleanor,

               Age 10 :~)



1 comment:

  1. So you had a great time then! I completely agree with all of it!

    ReplyDelete